Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello There Blog World!!

So after almost a month off of work with absolutely NOTHING taking up my time or attention, I guess it's time to start being productive and put an end to being a lazy bum! I wasn't sure how long it would take for me to reach "bored status" being that this is the first summer I haven't been taking summer classes, working, planning a wedding, getting married, etc....apparently I now know that 3-4 weeks is my breaking point!!

I've flirted with the idea of blogging for a little over a year, but I honestly don't feel like my life is anything anyone would be DYING to read about...but I've been cooking a lot lately and getting into some D.I.Y. projects so I thought why not work some of that in here. I'm a 23 year old newlywed...{about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary--do we still qualify as newlyweds??} I just finished my first year of teaching the best grade ever--KINDERGARTEN!! I have no kiddos yet, which means all the cute pictures you'll see on here will be of my adorable neice and nephew who I love.love.LOVE! So needless to say, this blog will be a hodge podge of weekly menus, recipes, D.I.Y. projects, and updates in my CRAZY.BEAUTIFUL.BLESSED life!

HAPPY READING BLOGGERS!!!

2 comments:

  1. This will be fun to follow, as I love to cook too and love sharing recipes with friends. BTW, you forgot to mention that you are one of the best Kindergarten teachers!! :-)

    Maybe I should start a blog too. LOL. I am constantly sharing photo's of various creations I cook up on FB, and I know people are probably sick of it. Hmmm....

    Happy Anniversary and yes you are still a newly wed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :)

    Yes, you should definitely start a blog! I would love to follow it!!

    ReplyDelete