Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

I had all intentions of getting back to blogging on Thanksgiving break--obviously that didn't happen. So I had every intention of starting back up on Christmas break--didn't exactly happen as planned either. So here I am, starting off the New Year FINALLY blogging again. I made a list of goals for the new year and one of those goals is to blog twice a week (I'm trying to be realistic).

This Friday is definitely bittersweet since we go back to school on Monday-- I've loved having the time off, but I'm ready for our family to be back on our routine. Stay at home mommas...I have so much respect for you! Being at home with a 1 year old and 2 year old each day for two weeks has not been anywhere near as productive as I had planned on it being. I may just throw in the towel on trying to be productive on breaks for the next year or two. 

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci today to share my Friday Favorites. 




I've been using this for about two months now and I love it! In the winter months my face dries out pretty easily so I always try to find something that gives me extra moisture without making me oily. I switch off between this and Nerium every other night. My skin seems to drink this moisturizer up without leaving any residue like other creams I've tried in the past. A little goes a long way too because I'm only about half way through the jar and I've been using it every other night for two months. 


2. Starbucks Chestnut Praline Latte

I don't have much more to say than...AMAZING. That is all.



If you love gemstone and/or druzy jewelry, you will LOVE Wrenn Jewelry. I am loving this necklace with a D initial and then add the long bar with our anniversary on it. 



Follow wrennjewelry on instagram to see all their jewelry. I like seeing the items on there since I can see them on actual customers and then check out their website for ordering. My wish list grows every time I get on instagram and see what people have on. 

4. Blanket Scarves



I have been dying to get my hands on one of those blanket scarves that I see all over pinterest and the blogs I follow. Our local boutique, Groovy's has had such a hard time keeping them in stock because they fly off the shelves and sell out online quicker than your fingers can put it in the shopping cart. I actually JUST got a text message from Sara (Our Groovy's gal) that she got two blanket scarves for Melanie and me. I may have squealed just a little. Thank you Sara, you're AMAZING!!! Groovy's goes above and beyond for their customers :) 
If you are local and you haven't been to Groovy's you should get your booty there ASAP and if you aren't local check out their website here








6 comments:

  1. Oh man I've been wanting to try a Chestnut Praline Latte. So glad to hear that they are great! Guess I'll be heading to Starbucks tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are amazing! I love that it's a subtle flavor and not overly sweet :)

      Delete
  2. Heya! Stopping by from the linkup...love EVERYTHING in this post and also the design of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Andrea designed it :) She's awesome!!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blanket scarf club :) I found two this season - Target and Old Navy. Now I'm just waiting for it to get cold enough in Mississippi to wear them! Glad I found your blog through the link up :) Whitney @ http://polka-dottyplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore mine today and LOVE it! My husband says it looks like something a homeless guy would wear...but what do those men know about style? ;)

      Delete