Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Recap in Pictures

Today is my last official day of summer vacation. This time tomorrow I will be sitting in a workshop learning all sorts of new science things :) I had planned on working in my classroom today but instead I'm at home doing laundry, watching old One Tree Hill episodes and snuggling with my little guy in between his naps (which he is doing right now). It turns out that Jansen has thrush AND strep throat. When Sawyer was JT's age, we were told that children under the age of 2 rarely got strep throat so I was extremely surprised when we were told that's what JT had. Apparently that changed in the past 18 months.

So because it's the last day of summer (for me anyways) I'll be posting an end of the summer recap in pictures from the last few weeks.



We love Kendra Scott 

Lunch and shopping in West Village for Mom's birthday


Showing our love and support for Claire before her surgery

 These aren't the best quality but these girls wanted to play in Jansen's pack and play at Nana's. They were having some wild fun! 



Naps at Nana and Papa's are the best.

Love these two.

Posing at Andrea's Matilda Jane Trunk Show


Shopped till she dropped


Lunch @ SNUG with my favorite girl.

Two is better than one.

Sweet wall of heaven.

1st time for Jelly Bellies. 


The BEST sandwich I've ever tasted. EVER.


McKinney wore this gal out. 



Costco Run!



Date night @ Top Golf. I was just a tad bit proud of beating him a couple times ;) 


 This girl is OBSESSED with popsicles. She may or may not have had a small meltdown this morning because I wouldn't let her have one for breakfast.

1st time to try spaghetti. #ate3helpings #idsayhelikedit

Monthly pics don't come easy anymore.


Oh Happy Day :)


"Say Cheese Daddy!" 




Smooth Operator by Emporium Pies...there aren't enough words.


She loves pudding.



 
You wouldn't know he had strep by looking at him.

We like to balance Lucky Charms on our nose.

Ella gave Sawyer these flip flops and she slept in them for two nights in a row. #yesmom

When I asked her who taught her to do the splits, she quickly replied, "Papa".
I definitely raised an eyebrow. I think I'm going to need to see that Dad.


My sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment