Sunday, July 24, 2011

Call me the Cookie Monster…

because that’s what these cookies have turned me into!! Thank you again to the amazing Cara Carroll for sharing this D-E-licious cookie recipe. I want to pass along the recipe to y’all because they are some of the best cookies I’ve ever eaten. OHMIWORD!!!

MONSTER COOKIES

3 eggs

1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar

1 cup sugar

1/2 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp. vanilla extract

1 12 oz. jar creamy peanut butter

1 stick butter, softened

1/2 cup M&M’s

1/2 cup chocolate chips

2 tsp. baking soda

4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats {don’t use instant}

1/2 cup raisins, optional {I didn’t use any this time}

Summer 2011 088

1 comment:

  1. Those look soooo good! I think the girls and I will have to make those in the next couple of days

    ReplyDelete