Monday, July 25, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

After one week of making whatever ingredients/food we had in the the house S-T-R-E-T-C-H until we left for vacation and then another week of eating fabulous lunches and dinners {that had my body screaming at me to work out…grrr}, Dusty and I are so ready to get back to our weekly menus. I’ve fallen in love with a new site so the majority of this week’s menu is from there…go check out kevinandamanda.com for LOADS of yummy recipes, fonts, and scrapbooking stuff. I’ve linked the recipes to the titles so all you’ve got to do is click on them and it’ll hook you right up!

Monday: Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Quesadillas {can’t wait to try these!!}

Tuesday: Chicken & Ravioli Carbonara

Wednesday: Cheeseburger flatbread melts…these look so EASY!

Thursday: Crispy Shrimp Pasta {mmm…shrimp + pasta = my new favorite combination}

Friday: Zesty Lime Tacos

2 comments:

  1. Hey...it's Lynna. I didn't know you liked to cook! That's awesome...I do a weekly menu too, but don't post it anywhere. I've got a food journal started up at LJ, but haven't gotten around to adding much to it yet...I have a lot of cupcake pics I wanted to put up, just have to sit down and make myself do it. Anyway...just wanted to say hi. Your menu sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh...I want to make the flatbread things. I think your brother and nephew might actually eat those. Man, I just saw your blog and you beat me to posting the cookies...haha! :)

    ReplyDelete