Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

I was enjoying my lazy day just a little bit too much yesterday and forgot to post my weekly menu…sorry folks! Better late than never though right? Last week was the first week of school and I definitely forgot how T.I.R.E.D you are by the time Friday rolls around {or even Wednesday for that matter}. Anyways, our year is already off to a great start and I’m so excited to see how the rest of the year goes!

Monday: BBQ Pulled Pork with Maple Baked Beans

Tuesday: Creamy Chicken Taquitos {I didn’t get to this last week so I just carried it over}

Wednesday: Breakfast for Dinner {D’s softball night}

Thursday: Oven Baked Frito Pie – looks goooood!

Friday: Ham & Egg Pizza

I’m not linking any recipes this week but if there’s one you’d like, just comment and I’ll post it separately!

1 comment: