Sunday, August 7, 2011

Supper Planning Sunday

As planned…Meal Planning Mondays have officially been changed to Supper Planning Sundays. Sitting on the couch on a Sunday evening while blogging and winding down from an awesome {and productive I might add} day is a great way to end the week. Hopefully I can get in the habit of this routine because I LIKE IT! This weekend was Dusty’s 4-day {he only gets one Friday through Monday off a month} so needless to say I don’t hesitate to take advantage of having those precious 4 days off with him. We did some shopping, Dusty did some golfing, and of course we RELAXED!

This morning we were so blessed to be able to visit a church that our friends had invited us to. We really enjoyed it and are very excited to go back. It was a wonderful start to our day followed by a much needed workout at the the gym. For those of you that don’t know…Dusty is habitual about getting to the gym…me—not so much, but I’ve been working on it. After preparing my legs to be S.O.R.E. for the next 2-3 days, we parted ways so Dusty could go get a round of golf in with the guys and I went to go work in my classroom.

I am happy to say that I have accomplished organizing my endless files and tubs. Next up….sorting and organizing all my books! Summer conference starts on Tuesday and while I am sad to see my much loved {and appreciated} days off fade away…I am very excited about this upcoming school year!! :) Anyways, enough babbling from me…here is this week’s menu:

Monday: Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken {a repeat, yes I know, but it is one of our faves}

Tuesday: Italian Bowtie Bake {so simple and only 5 ingredients!!}

Wednesday: Breakfast for Dinner per Dusty’s request {D has softball on Wednesday nights so he wants to just make every Wed. night breakfast for dinner night.} I’m telling you now that I may get bored with that so it miiiight not be EVERY Wed. night ;)

Thursday: Crunchy Parmesan Chicken with Spinach Salad

Friday: Garlic Chicken Penne {another 5 ingredient recipe…doesn’t get much easier than that!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment