Sunday, June 1, 2014

7 Months

I'm a couple weeks late on JT's 7 month post but I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Tomorrow marks the last week of school for us and I could not be more ready. We've got a full day Monday and Tuesday and then half days Wednesday-Friday. Whoop!! We're almost done :) I've got a running list of blog post ideas that I cannot wait to get to once I've got the extra time on my hands.

Jansen at 7 months:

-is officially a crawler!! He's been allllmost there for a couple weeks now, but as of yesterday he's full blown crawling! 
-sleeps face down with his forehead resting on his hands. You'll notice a red mark on his forehead every once in a while in pictures and now you know why.
-laughs when you raise his hands up above his head every.single.time. without fail :)
-likes to have his pacifier in between bites while eating food. He'll swipe it off the tray and pop it in his mouth before I can get another bite ready for him.
-can get into the sitting position on his own now.
-loves playing with his big sister. He absolutely ADORES her.
-eats 3 meals a day with bottles in between.
-has his two bottom front teeth.
-rocks the faux hawk like a boss.
-still wakes up once throughout the night for a bottle but we are currently in the process of nixing that. We'll come back to that next month.
-watches his dad like a hawk. 
-loves to play on the floor. 
-once he spots a toy he wants, he'll find a way to get to it quick!
-is finally on a pretty set schedule. He wakes around 6:00, takes a 1.5 - 2 hour nap at 9 AM and 2 PM and down for the night at 6:30 PM. 

it was a rough night.

Sawyer loves feeding Jansen.

I love my sweet boy.

I told you she loves to feed him. 
Swoon.


We hold on when Daddy drives.

Getting digital images taken to see if he needed a DOC band. His measurements didn't qualify so no DOC band for JT!


No comments:

Post a Comment