Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Must-Have Monday...on Tuesday

I'm a couple days behind on blogging...I usually write my posts the night before I post them, but the past two nights I have crashed EARLY! We're talking 8:00 people...so sad. I'm trying to play catch up so here we go...

Amber teething necklaces. 


Both of my kids wear amber teething necklaces and I don't plan on taking them off anytime soon. Sawyer started wearing hers when she was about 7 months old and Jansen's had his since he was about 5 months old. I know many boutiques sell these necklaces now but I ordered both of mine off of inspiredbyfinn.com. Follow my link by clicking HERE.

Sawyer and Jansen both cut their bottom two front teeth first. After those first two, Sawyer cut 5, yes I said FIVE teeth and it really didn't seem to bother her much at all. Jansen is working on another tooth right now and he is a little bit fussier than normal, but I just don't think he's as easy of a teether as Sawyer was. I have many people ask me if I think the necklaces really work or not and I tell them I feel like they do, but I don't feel like testing it out by taking them off haha. 




There are several different variations now as far as color and raw/polished. Sawyer has the polished honey and Jansen has the polished green & black. If you have any questions about length, raw vs. polished, or color, email me at laurenlou5644@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment