Thursday, June 19, 2014

Trendy Thursday--Rock that Top Knot!

Those of you that know me, know that my hair is up in a "top knot" about 75% of the time. So when I found this shirt online, I knew I had to have it. 

 I am absolutely loving Slyfox Threads and have several items on my "wish list"...for the kids and me (even Dusty too). This is also where I got the kids' "Like a Boss" tees I posted about last week. I'm extremely happy with the quality and style of the shirt. It's so comfortable and the length is perfect. The only thing is that I wish I would've gone up a size because for this style of shirt, I think it would look better draping off a little bit more. It's not quite as fitted as it looks in the picture but I think you catch my drift.


Make sure you take some time and go check out Slyfox Threads! I'm sure you'll find a thing or two that you like :)

Don't forget to check out Melanie's Trendy Thursday Tips HERE! Melanie is WAAY more trendy than I am so I'm sure her Thursday posts will be much more exciting than mine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment