Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday Tips -- Bloglovin

First off I have to say Happy birthday to my sweet niece Ella Grace! I can't believe you are 4 years old already. Dusty, Sawyer, Jansen and I love you SO MUCH!!!







Now for my Tuesday Tip! If you enjoy reading blogs as much as I do and you haven't discovered bloglovin...then you need to download the app and/or bookmark it on your computer ASAP!


I use the app on my iPhone and I love it! It's the easiest way to follow your favorite blogs. I don't have to bookmark a million different blogs anymore. I just bookmarked bloglovin on my computer and downloaded the app on my phone. Voila! All my favorite blogs are in one place and the "unread" posts show up on my home page just like a newsfeed. Once you read them, they go off your home page. You can still access all the posts from your top blogs by selecting the blog you are wanting to visit. I absolutely love this app (I use the app more than I do the actual website). I read blog posts like most people read magazines...obviously I can relate more to the blogs than I can the magazines.

So if you are a lover of blogs, this is right up your alley! Find me on bloglovin by copying and pasting http://www.williamspartyoffour.com/ in the search bar.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12466813/?claim=6hmgx6qxj6n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment