Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Recipe Club - Monster Cookies!

I'm linking up with Momfessionals Recipe Club today and posting Monster Cookies! These are probably my favorite cookies because the recipe makes a TON, it's easy and you can totally mix it up and add your own favorite ingredients!

MONSTER COOKIES


3 eggs
1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 12 oz. jar creamy peanut butter
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup M&M’s
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tsp. baking soda
4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats {don’t use instant}
1/2 cup raisins, optional 

In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs & sugars until well combine. 
Add salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter & mix well. 
Stir in the chocolate chips, M&M's (and raisins if you're using them), baking soda, and oats. I always do this by hand because it gets pretty thick.

Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and drop the cookie mix by tablespoons 2 inches apart. Bake for about 8-10 minutes and don't overcook! When you remove the cookies from the oven, let them cool for about 3 minutes before moving them to wire racks to finish cooling completely.

Y'all I could eat my weight in these cookies...no lie. And I'll totally admit that I eat them for breakfast --just call it oatmeal to go with all the fix in's!

Excuse the horrible picture...it's an old picture from probably the first batch I ever made. Pretty sure after writing this post I'll be making a batch today! I'm craving some Monster cookies now!!!


1 comment: