Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Faves



Hey y'all! So once again, I've slacked a bit on blogging this week. I was working on invitations for the sweetest little boy's first birthday party! Can't wait to share once his party has passed :) Which leads me to my first favorite for today.

#1. LC Designs 
I started playing around with digital scrapbooking this year and fell in love with creating invitations, announcements, holiday cards, etc. It has quickly become a fun outlet just like blogging and I can't wait for the holiday season to get here so I can make our family's Christmas cards...and yours too if you'd like ;) Email me if you are ever interested in custom invitations or announcements. I'd love to create something for you! 5x7 cards come in sets of 25 for $40 (envelopes are included).













#2. Waxing Poetic Necklace


I absolutely love my Waxing Poetic necklace and can't wait to add to it. I have a W for Williams, S for Sawyer and J for Jansen. I also have a charm that says blessed. Both the chain and the charms have gold and silver on them so I can wear them with anything. These are on my wish list! 

I love the shape of this Much Love pendant. Nothing better than X's and O's right??


 This axiom leather band bracelet is small and simple with a BIG message. I'm loving it!


I have an insignia for Sawyer and Jansen and for our last name but I still need one for Dusty. I think THIS one would be perfect! 


Don't forget to check out Melanie's Friday Faves and Trendy Thursday all rolled into one post HERE. I've already got the glimmer Toms on my list for Sawyer! 

1 comment: