Thursday, July 24, 2014

Trendy Thursday -- Kendra Scott

Melanie, my mom and I celebrated my mom's birthday on Tuesday with a trip to Uptown. We ate lunch at Breadwinners and I ordered the same thing I always do. Every time I go to Breadwinners I tell myself that I will order something different but I can't help ordering the Raspberry Chipotle Chicken sandwich....gahhh it's just so dang good! 

After lunch we headed over to West Village for some coffee and shopping. Melanie and I may have had a little too much fun in the Kendra Scott store. I've been eyeing Kendra Scott for a while but hadn't actually tried on any of the pieces before. Dusty if you're reading this, I stayed away as long as I could! It didn't take long for me to fall in love with their earrings and necklaces. I'm not much of a bracelet and ring kind of girl. I have my staple pieces that I wear and who knows, maybe I'll branch out one day. But for now I'm really just drawn to earrings and necklaces. There were way too many pieces that I wanted to buy so I limited myself to one pair of earrings and a necklace.




I bought THIS Elisa pendant necklace in Platinum Drusy. I love how delicate it is and that I can wear it with pretty much anything. 


I couldn't find a picture of the exact Elle earrings I got, but I bought the salmon color (I totally thought they were coral until I heard the saleslady refer to them as salmon...so salmon I shall call them). I pretty much need these in every color :) 



 These Danielle earrings are on my wish list. They are GORGEOUS and add a perfect pop of color to any outfit. 


 Next on my wish list are the Alexandra earrings. Once again, awesome pop of color for any outfit and they have a unique shape. I love the white but wouldn't mind having about 8 other colors. 



I was practically drooling over these gold Evan earrings. These are next to buy on my list. I would wear these ALL the time! 



How gorgeous is this Shaylee necklace?! I tried it on as the single strand and I tried it wrapped double and loved it both ways. This is such a statement piece yet simple at the same time. 


Honestly my Kendra Scott wish list could go on and on especially with all the color options they have. 

For those of you that are Kendra Scott fans, what are your favorite pieces?


 Happy Birthday Mom!!


I seriously have no idea what I would do without this woman! Hands down best mom EVER :)


PRAYER WARRIORS!
Claire's heart surgery is tomorrow morning so please please PLEASE keep her in your prayers, along with her family and all doctors, surgeons, etc involved. If you are new to my blog, please check out my post for Claire HERE

Don't forget to check out Melanie's blog HERE! You can see what Kendra Scott piece she left with and what is on her wish list. 

1 comment:

  1. totally bought the Elle earrings in slate from Nordstroms sale! Love them and not too heavy either. I need them in a brighter color next :) looks like you girls had a great time!

    ReplyDelete